Tuesday 15 May 2018

The Poetry of love ."when I will die "?

                 "   When I will die ?"


When I was waking up from the sleep:
I just imagine!!
When i will die?
I will wait for you in the sky!!
You go to heaven or hell!
But I promise I will reach there!!




I clearly see the stars cry!
Every single night they are fading in the sky!!
When I gazed down from the sky! 
There is no one who cares for the sky!!



The paper without a pen is nothing!
The sun with the universe is making everything!!
Now I am nothing but when you will meet me again!!
Then I will be something!!



I don't have a fear of the dark!
But, also I not vehement than dark!
I do not say I will bring the stars!
But I promise I will keep you in my heart !!



The mirror never show lies!
Every single drop from my eyes !!
Makes you more important in my life!
No matters how long I will live!!
But,with small hope soon we will be meet again!
Yes! soon we will meet again!!




'When I am going to sleep!
Seeing the stars I think "when I will die"!!
I will wait for you in the sky!
You go where you want to!
But,I promise I will be there!!

                                -By-Naresh Kumar.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Poetry of love ."when I will die "?

                 "    When I will die ?" When I was waking up from the sleep: I just imagine!! When i will die? I wil...